- Combine orange and pink, add light salmon, purple and a splash of turqoise and green, and you have the trendiest party on the block.
- Quirky posters and prints are very on trend at the moment and an ideal fit for this look.
- Choose sweets like jelly beans and cookies to add the fun.
- Give your guests striped paper bags to scoop their sweets into.
- Spruce up a berry drink with fresh berries and fruit.
- Buy a sparkling mixed berry drink or juice and pour into a large jug.
- Now add lots of ice, fresh blueberries, gooseberries, strawberries and youngberries and cut a pineapple to decorate the jug.
- Struggling to find fresh berries? Use frozen ones as substitutes.
- Ask guests to bring items that relate to the year, like the newspaper of the day, a best selling CD or money.
- These items will be put away and given to the child on their 21st birthday.
- Fold pieces of A3 paper concertina-style.
- Draw the outline of a babygro on the outside of the paper.
- Cut it and fold open.
- Paint a heart in the middle of each using colours that match your decor.
Colourful canvas board:
- Use the same colours used for the babygro bunting and paint rough stripes on a canvas.
- Use it as a serving platter for mini pies and milk tarts.