21 Oct 2010Pregnancy week-by-week updates
Baby on the way? Learn what happens to you and your baby with our week-by-week pregnancy update.
Pregnancy week 1
Thinking of having a baby? Awesome! Follow our 41 weekly articles to see what your body is doing and how your baby is growing.
Pregnancy week 2
Pregnancy week 3
Pregnancy week 4
From missed period to morning sickness!
Pregnancy week 5
Congratulations, you may have just found out you're pregnant! At this stage, your baby is a tiny speck, with something of a tail, like a...
Pregnancy week 6
Pregnancy week 7
Pregnancy week 8
Pregnancy week 9
Pregnancy week 10
Pregnancy week 11
Pregnancy week 12
Pregnancy week 13
Pregnancy week 14
Pregnancy week 15
Pregnancy week 16
Pregnancy week 17
Pregnancy week 18
- A necessary life skill - why it's important to teach children self-love
- 'A very real fear': Children 'ageing out of foster care' need more support
- This teen wrote a book in six months after his mom banned him from social media
- Only 9% of teens exercised regularly during lockdown. Here's how to get your child moving again
- 'He's been bullied since he was 10 for being gay' - Local mom on raising her son in a cruel society
- Eskom brings in ex-employees, manufacturers to deal with crisis
- 'Shut up' in isiXhosa not rude, LPC finds as it clears Dali Mpofu of misconduct
- 'Hate the sin, not the sinner': MJC under fire for 'reckless, harmful' fatwa on queer Muslims
- eThekwini ANC demands provincial post for criminally charged Zandile Gumede
- DA not swayed by ANC's decision to 'review' cadre deployment
Matric 2022: Beat any maths problem with renowned DJ, Mathematician and...
Affected or disturbed by the Russian invasion of Ukraine? Find free therapy here
It's quick! Sign up for Parent24's weekly newsletter here
14 Apr 2021
Locals encouraged to tell their homegrown stories to ignite a love for reading