Sign up to save this article for later
Sign up to get access to our range of features today!Sign up for FREE
- LIVE | 'As bad as New York' - Western Cape's deaths by population size 'among highest in the world'
- Ramaphosa says cigarettes will be unbanned again... someday
- WATCH | Two killed, 7 injured in Cape Town refinery explosion
- Ramaphosa to engage with the public in virtual imbizo on Wednesday evening
- Schools reopening: Education Dept moves to allay fears as Motshekga set to meet MECs
- Covid-19: Sanef launches relief fund for journalists who have lost jobs, income
- Covid-19: 'Why did he not eat for 48 hours?' - father wants answers after son dies in hospital
- 'Gauteng health facilities have reached maximum bed capacity' - department
- LIVE | Gauteng health facilities reach maximum bed capacity, says department
- Lockdown: Children in pre-Grade R stages won't return to school yet, regulations amended
South Africa has over 150 000 Covid-19 cases. Do you know someone who has been infected?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes I do
26% - 1939 votes
Yes, more than one person
24% - 1823 votes
No I don't
50% - 3713 votes
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
FEEL GOOD | 60 bakers, 1 mission - feeding grateful doctors, nurses on exhausting...
News24 wants your Feel Good stories!
11 Nov 2019
FEEL GOOD | How plans for a glamorous matric dance changed to feeding hungry mouths
WATCH | Lockdown: Cape Town domestic worker feeds hungry children in her community