More sporting news
Proteas’ costly loss: It’s fuel for the Faf fan club
Manchester United thrashing by Liverpool 'was coming', says Shaw
Afghanistan crush Scotland by 130 runs in T20 World Cup
WATCH | 'You're joking!' Aiden Markram's early contender for catch of the tournament
WRAP | Premier League: Liverpool humiliate Man United, West Ham claim bragging rights over Spurs
In case you missed it
Nienaber has one eye on RWC: 'France training camp nice opportunity to experience the conditions'
The Springboks are excited to spend the week in France in preparation for their year-end Tests.
Williamson expects no acrimony in Pakistan World Cup match
Kane Williamson hopes Pakistan will not hold any grudges over New Zealand abandoning a tour on security fears last month.
Solskjaer hanging on after Man United's historic humiliation
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said he has come "too far" as Manchester United manager to give up now, but a 5-0 thrashing at home to Liverpool on Sunday left the Red Devils...
Injured Federer slides further down ATP rankings
Former men's tennis world number one Roger Federer dropped a further four places in the latest ATP rankings to 15th having exited the top 10 last week.
Sunshine Tour welcomes back vaccinated SA fans to 3 tournaments
The Sunshine Tour confirmed that a limited number of 2 000 fully vaccinated spectators can attend the next three Sunshine Tour events.
Coetzé, Sates keep SA flag flying high in Doha
Pieter Coetzé announced himself on the FINA World Cup stage in style, claiming a clean sweep of the backstroke events at the third leg in Doha over the weekend.
Memorable moments from the most exciting race of the year: the 2021 US GP
The 2021 United States Grand Prix had all the makings of a classic, with several battles dominating the race throughout.
- 'No space' for Rassie to be water boy as World Rugby case looms
- Match-fixing lawyer hits Ethy Mbhalati's SJN testimony for six
- Four Proteas named Honorary Life Members at Lord's
- Proteas’ costly loss: It’s fuel for the Faf fan club
- Mohamed Salah hits hat-trick as 'historic' Liverpool humiliate Man United
- EXPLAINER | Matshela Koko's alleged cooking of Eskom's books: 5 things you need to know
- THE ESKOM FILES | Over the brink: Data shows how Koko's Eskom seemingly cooked the electricity books
- Mmusi Maimane has plans to become SA's first independent candidate to contest a national election
- OPINION | Sharing financial data can help consumers save - if SA avoids other countries' mistakes
- How Deloitte plans to roll out its new hybrid working model in SA
With Faf de Klerk out injured, who should start at scrumhalf for the Springboks against Wales on 6 November?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 410 votes
64% - 805 votes
3% - 41 votes