More sporting news
'Harry Potter' actor Felton requires medical attention at Ryder Cup
Tennis veteran Chardy suspends season after reaction to Covid jab
Any Dale Steyns out there? Drive to restore depth as CSA season starts
LIVE | IPL - Kolkata Knight Riders beat Mumbai Indians by 7 wickets
WRAP | United Rugby Championship - Round 1
In case you missed it
Wallabies coach questions new World Rugby contact guidance
Wallabies coach Dave Rennie on Thursday questioned new World Rugby guidance capping how much full-contact training teams can do,...
'No special deals' for England cricketers heading to Australia: PM
England cricketers heading to Australia for the Ashes this year will get "no special deals" allowing their families to join them, Prime Minister Scott Morrison has...
Werner hopes Villa goal ends his struggles at Chelsea
Timo Werner hopes the end of his Chelsea goal drought will signal a fresh start after the German striker's troubled spell at Stamford Bridge.
Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells
Four-time Grand Slam champion Naomi Osaka has withdrawn from next month's rescheduled ATP/WTA Indian Wells tournament in California, organisers confirmed Wednesday.
Golf rankings: Top 20 - SA
The Top 20 SA players in the latest world rankings following the PGA Tour's Fortinet Championship, European Tour's Dutch Open and Sunshine Tour's Vodacom Origins of...
Mentor hails late, 'angelic' amputee-athlete Xolani Luvuno: 'He baked cakes with crumbs'
A tearful Hein Venter hailed well-known athlete Xolani Luvuno, an amputee, as an "absolute angel who touched so many lives" after posting on social media late on...
Max Verstappen is struggling under F1 title pressure, says Hamilton
Lewis Hamilton claims Max Verstappen is struggling to cope with the pressure of fighting for his maiden world championship – as the war of words between Formula One's...
- Al Ahly president fines Pitso, staff and players R281 000 after cup exit
- Former Bok pivot calm over national team's form as he quashes some of the Rassie myths
- Pieter Rossouw on his 1998 try: 'As I ran through, the whole stadium just went quiet'
- Beauden Barrett at flyhalf as All Blacks recall big guns for 100th Springboks clash
- Cheetahs loanee Pienaar takes Sharks No 9 jersey for Munster tussle
- EXCLUSIVE | 'Lauren, if you ever read this, I understand': IVF friend of Lauren Dickason says it could've been her
- Ramaphosa explains why former higher education DG was placed on precautionary suspension
- 40% of wastewater treatment plants don't work, putting pressure on already stretched supply
- Dickason family tragedy: loved ones speak of their grief and disbelief
- Why the Judicial Service Commission has not recommended to Ramaphosa that Hlophe be suspended
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
58% - 3147 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
18% - 943 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 1295 votes