More sporting news
'Big Vic' on Damian: Why words must be chosen carefully
Broberg goes low to lead the way at Dutch Open
What Proteas boast over T20 World Cup group rivals: form
WP ready for life without Pieter-Steph: 'No one is irreplaceable'
DEEP DIVE | 'Boucher is wrong' - Revered historian Odendaal contextualises 1990s efforts to racially integrate cricket
In case you missed it
LIVE | Wallabies v Springboks - Rugby Championship
LIVE scoring on the Rugby Championship Test between Australia and South Africa from Brisbane.
New Zealand abandon cricket tour of Pakistan after government security alert
New Zealand have abandoned their cricket of Pakistan following a government security alert.
Man United on 'right track' despite financial hit from virus
Manchester United executive vice-chairperson Ed Woodward said he had "great optimism" for the future as the club published financial results.
Raducanu relives US Open glory on first night back home
Emma Raducanu revealed Friday she spent her first night back in Britain watching a replay of her historic US Open final victory against Leylah Fernandez, admitting her...
Albertse, Da Silva maintain lead at Mount Edgecombe
Louis Albertse and Adilson da Silva are on top of the Vodacom Origins of Golf Series leaderboard as they go into the final round at Mount Edgecombe Country Club.
Mandi Augustyn looks to maintain stellar Lifesaving SA Championship record
Mandi Augustyn, the fastest woman in South Africa in beach sprints and one of the best in the world is ready to make a splash at Lifesaving SA National Championships.
Mercedes 'power unit info' protected in Alex Albon's new Williams F1 contract agreement
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff says Alex Albon's Williams contract stipulates that their power unit information is protected.
- Clive Woodward: Rugby will be dead in 5 years if it follows the Springboks' style
- 'Big Vic' on Damian: Why words must be chosen carefully
- Eastern Province 'amicably' part ways with former Springbok coach Peter de Villiers
- Van Niekerk breaks Schoenmaker record to earn world champs spot
- DEEP DIVE | 'Boucher is wrong' - Revered historian Odendaal contextualises 1990s efforts to racially integrate cricket
- #UnrestSA: Ramaphosa mum on whether ANC were involved in July's unrest
- Nyakane: What 60 sterling minutes should mean for him
- INSIDE LABOUR | The true cost of Covid-19 is incalculable
- Two dead after wall collapses on home in Verulam, KZN
- ANC defends proposed minimal changes to Electoral Act, says the 'timelines are unworkable'
The Springboks return to Rugby Championship action to take on the Wallabies this weekend. How will they fare?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Boks to win by plenty
17% - 1586 votes
The Boks will win, but it'll be tight
55% - 5223 votes
I reckon the Wallabies at home will get the win
20% - 1950 votes
It's too close to call!
8% - 793 votes