More sporting news
WATCH | Man City fans storm pitch, break goalpost during Premier League title celebrations
WRAP | Epic fightback sees Man City win Premier League title, Burnley relegated, Leeds survive
SA's Jayden Schaper looking to learn and move up golf rankings: 'A win can change everything'
Blitzboks coach Powell bemoans 'worst performance' of career after France nightmare
LIVE | IPL - Punjab Kings win Sunrisers Hyderabad by 5 wickets
In case you missed it
WRAP | United Rugby Championship - Round 18
A WRAP of URC matches this weekend as SA teams stay in the hunt for home playoffs.
Rahul to lead India as Kohli, Sharma rested for Proteas T20 series
K.L. Rahul will lead India in the absence of top stars Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma next month in five Twenty20 internationals against South Africa at home.
WATCH | Villa keeper Olsen 'attacked' in Man City celebrations
Aston Villa manager Steven Gerrard said goalkeeper Robin Olsen was attacked as Manchester City fans poured onto the pitch to celebrate the Premier League title on Sunday.
Alcaraz in cruise control at French Open: 'I have been dreaming of playing here'
Carlos Alcaraz lived up to the mounting hype with a winning start at the French Open on Sunday but Arab trailblazer Ons Jabeur fell at the first hurdle as full crowds...
Golf rankings: Top 20 - SA
The Top 20 SA players in the latest world rankings after the PGA Tour's Byron Nelson, DP World Tour's Soudal Open and Sunshine Tour's Lombard Insurance Classic.
Sates leads the charge as SA claim six medals on opening day of Mare Nostrum
Matthew Sates secured two gold medals on a prolific opening day for the South African swimming squad at the first leg of the Mare Nostrum series in Monaco on Saturday...
Hamilton reflects on what might have been in stunning drive in Barcelona
Lewis Hamilton was left reflecting on 'what might have been' on Sunday after producing a vintage 'world champion' show at the Spanish Grand Prix.
- Welsh horror show in United Rugby Championship
- Man City produce dramatic late comeback to retain Premier League title
- Impressive debut IPL season for SA young gun Brevis
- Bulls to host Sharks in blockbuster URC playoff, Stormers come out smiling
- Toulouse Sevens horror show continues as Blitzboks lose 9th place playoff to Scotland
- 'No attempt to disguise' latest incident of sabotage at Eskom power station as another cable is cut
- Mkhize warned against 'anti-ANC tendencies' for expressing willingness to contest presidency before nominations open
- Xhosa warrior Maqoma mooted to replace Fort Hare as public hearings on Eastern Cape name changes start
- Diepkloof police station commander accused of trying to 'bully' admin clerk out of her job
- 'Dazed, no sunlight for a month': Stowaways thrown lifeline as court orders them to be brought to SA
Would you be keen to see the Springboks join the Six Nations?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes! The Northern Hemisphere is the future.
52% - 2414 votes
No! The Rugby Championship is still the pinnacle.
48% - 2211 votes