As part of the 2014 Nokia Cape Town Tens, the event organisers, in association with travel partners Sport Escapes are giving ONE lucky rugby fan and a partner the chance to win an experience of a lifetime by joining some of the biggest international rugby legends for an unforgettable four days in Cape Town.
The prize includes the following:
Wednesday, February 5:
- Exclusive wine tasting afternoon at Cape Point Vineyard. Wine tasting with the wine maker plus a gourmet lunch with the Legends.
- JAG Foundation Township Tour. Hands on coaching and mentoring of school children with the Legends as part of the JAG Foundation’s sports education programme.
- International Legends Capping Ceremony at Bob Skinstad’s Pub Toad in the Village.
- VIP party at Café Caprice in Camps Bay.
Thursday, February 6:
- Beach Brunch at Llandudno Beach. Exclusive set up on the beach including full brunch, refreshments and beach masseurs.
- Join the Legends at the stylish Odd Shaped Ball Dinner at The Grand in Granger Bay.
Friday 7 - Saturday, February 8:
- VIP access to the Nokia Cape Town Tens. Support the Legends from the comfort of the air-conditioned VIP marquee and join the vibe at Africa’s biggest rugby party.
Oh, and while we’re at it, you and your partner will also WIN a Nokia Lumia 1020 to capture all those amazing memories!
Not included in the prize:
- Flights, accommodation, additional meals, drinks and personal expenses during the four days.
Nokia Lumia 1020
The competition has ended. Thank you.