- Blitzboks cruise to Vancouver Sevens title
- Pirates suspend key midfielder Motshwari after police charge
- Boks shrug off ex-All Black coach's stinging criticism of players: 'His opinion, not ours'
- Still no Cheslin Kolbe for slumping Springboks as All Blacks await
- Paralysed Kiwi cricket great Chris Cairns faces 'greatest challenge'
- Zuma 'ill-advised' to go to African court over ConCourt battle - legal expert
- Elections 2021: Why an analyst thinks the IEC should be concerned about the registration numbers
- Hlophe does not want Gauteng judges to decide his impeachment case because of Mlambo 'bias'
- The Dark Side of Motherhood | Local mom shares how she almost drowned her baby son, then herself
- Red-listed SA: Cyril, it's time to call Boris
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
59% - 1932 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
17% - 540 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 777 votes