- Al Ahly president fines Pitso, staff and players R281 000 after cup exit
- Former Bok pivot calm over national team's form as he quashes some of the Rassie myths
- Beauden Barrett at flyhalf as All Blacks recall big guns for 100th Springboks clash
- Pieter Rossouw on his 1998 try: 'As I ran through, the whole stadium just went quiet'
- Cheetahs loanee Pienaar takes Sharks No 9 jersey for Munster tussle
- EXCLUSIVE | 'We can still do things': Top school's coach quits ahead of hearing for sneaking pupil out
- OPINION | SA's banking sector desperately needs to transform - but flush investors are needed
- Zuma threatens criminal charges against Downer as legal battles over his medical records loom
- 'Pick your battles': McBride goes toe to toe with top cop Khehla Sitole
- Nedbank wants to buy back preference shares - here's why more companies are ditching them
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
58% - 3140 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
18% - 942 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 1292 votes