- 'We were in driving seat': Black cricket administrators need to look in mirror, says Cassim Docrat
- Nienaber explains eye-catching Kwagga pick for All Blacks: 'We have faith in him'
- Bok pivot Pollard to leave Montpellier?
- LIVE | IPL - Delhi Capitals v Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Faf de Klerk hasn't given up on Rugby Championship title, disputes yellow card against Wallabies
- Systems down: Courts face backlog crisis as justice dept ransomware hack bites
- Battle over Zuma medical info on hold as NPA defends Downer against 'totally unjustified' attacks
- 'Definitely not rooted in science': Health experts slam UK's decision to keep SA on red list
- Howard Feldman | Zuma's approach to African Court: It is just more shenanigans
- Karpowership rocks the boat with 3 licences, despite legal fights and environmental concerns
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
58% - 3104 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
18% - 933 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 1269 votes