3 different captains in 3 different formats. Just imagine you're a young player getting into the Protea fold for the first time, how confused are you gonna be after a series of 2 T20's, 5 ODI's and 3 Tests. You wont even know who to follow any more. (This already started to happen in the T20 world cup between Faf and AB) Ridiculous...Doesn't really matter who it is, but pick one captain and stick to him for goodness sake.
- Argentinian football legend, Diego Maradona, dies aged 60
- Rugby world mourns 'genius' Dominici after death at 48
- Proteas and kneeling: Why a blanket, inflexible approach?
- Swallows soar to top of PSL standings with win over hapless Kaizer Chiefs
- Mystery surrounds disappearance of young rugby talent Muzi Manyike: 'We pray he is safe'
- Financially crippled ANC ordered to pay over R100m for election posters
- SABC has announced a stay of execution - but wage structure suggests the fight is not over
- 'No amount of spin-doctoring can fix this' - Parliament dismayed by dismal SAPS finances
- Key witness in Charl Kinnear murder case living in fear
- Golden Handshake: Woolworths shareholders balk at former CEO, Ian Moir's payout
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
42% - 9932 votes
11% - 2664 votes
19% - 4489 votes
2% - 590 votes
1% - 220 votes
2% - 550 votes
5% - 1174 votes
8% - 1982 votes
3% - 804 votes
1% - 212 votes
1% - 294 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 760 votes