We may be know as thugs as a rugby nation but NZ are known as cheats- Difference is we are trying hard as a nation to change that perception whereas NZ seem to celebrate cheating as part of the game and their commentators even revel at replays of tries scored through their dishonest tactics (thinking of a famous try at twickenham where the all black 8 holds the opposing 8 and the scrumhalf goes through and scores- they even joked that was one from the training ground)
- Former Springbok wing dies of Covid-19 complications
- Ashwell Prince speaks up on racism in cricket: 'Our system is broken'
- EXCLUSIVE | Valke CEO Jurie Coetzee suspended over alleged financial irregularities
- Big Vince stands tall with Lungi Ngidi’s BLM stance
- Wimbledon hailed as 'class act' for £10 million prize money gesture
- OPINION | Will domestic cricket's transformed coaching complexion translate to Proteas?
- OPINION | Novak Djokovic under siege: World No 1 to continue ATP dominance?
- THIS Bok trio should be back first into rugby action
- Giovanni van Bronckhorst 'can't imagine' Barcelona without Lionel Messi
- Cricket South Africa stands in solidarity with Black Lives Matter movement
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
46% - 3930 votes
11% - 957 votes
18% - 1523 votes
2% - 172 votes
1% - 73 votes
2% - 177 votes
5% - 430 votes
8% - 665 votes
3% - 279 votes
1% - 65 votes
1% - 65 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 224 votes