How can one person force quota system in all sports except for soccer ? Maybe in soccer they should try it and they might actually get some where and not just waste money travelling the world embarrassing the country . Whoever you are trying to force this quota system you are wasting your time . If the guys where good enough they would be selected. You cant have everything for free , you already getting a free ride being in government . Why dont you try and do your job first before trying to ruin sports that are actually doing the country proud . You are the reason why all our young sportsmen and ladys are leaving the country. They cant play because of the quota system even though they are the best players . Time to wake up and realise apartheid finished 20 years ago . You cant feel sorry for yourself the whole time , but then again you can you are the goverment that is screwing up our country not yours !!!!
- OPINION | Will domestic cricket's transformed coaching complexion translate to Proteas?
- OPINION | Novak Djokovic under siege: World No 1 to continue ATP dominance?
- THIS Bok trio should be back first into rugby action
- Giovanni van Bronckhorst 'can't imagine' Barcelona without Lionel Messi
- Cricket South Africa stands in solidarity with Black Lives Matter movement
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
46% - 3938 votes
11% - 959 votes
18% - 1527 votes
2% - 173 votes
1% - 73 votes
2% - 177 votes
5% - 432 votes
8% - 668 votes
3% - 280 votes
1% - 65 votes
1% - 65 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 224 votes