Bad luck for the kid, but as a bulls supporter I will not be making crude and cruel jokes like the guppies and stompies made about the same injury Spies sustained a few years ago and still played two seasons of super rugby. Yes people, that's why Spies's form slumped, not easy to play with such an injury. The last game he played for the boks just brought it to a position whereby he needed to stop playing rugby all together, and never should have start playing so soon again
- Jake White picks Duane Vermeulen as his first Bulls skipper
- Boks-All Blacks rivalry: We are headed for a new golden age
- Lorch, Shonga dropped from Pirates squad following breach of team protocols
- Lessons for SA from Sunday afternoon rugby in NZ?
- Super Rugby Aotearoa trophy damaged during Crusaders celebrations
- INFOGRAPHICS | Prioritised testing leads to sharp declines in reported Covid-19 cases
- Family holds lobola negotiations via Zoom as happy couple adjust to new Covid-19 normal
- JSE is losing listings. Can it survive more departures?
- AUDIO TRIBUTE | Veteran radio star Bob Mabena was an 'inspiration'
- History awaits Ernst Middendorp ... but can he take advantage of second chances?
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5846 votes
11% - 1449 votes
19% - 2465 votes
2% - 303 votes
1% - 123 votes
2% - 302 votes
5% - 646 votes
8% - 1073 votes
3% - 415 votes
1% - 118 votes
1% - 128 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 378 votes