The points difference between third place Hurricanes and 10th placed Bulls are 5 points no big deal guys. with these lot anything can still happen. Its ON THE DAY. I honestly believe the tours are taking a lot from our boys. Take as example the Bulls has been on the road eaxctly one month as well as flying from A to Z. The flying never stops. Man that is a long time flying from A to Z, living out a suitcase, away from home. This is killing our boys and no wonder we going downhill not that SARU is concerned at all after all they still get their money. That is why the injuries numbers are high as well. SA Rugby take Merthen's advise - Go NORTH ASAP. It will not surprise me if the Bulls gets inot the palyoffs and my reason they are Home honey home.
- RECAP | 4-try Wallabies put error-prone Springboks to the sword
- Coach Nienaber blasts dismal Springboks: 'Our worst performance since 2018'
- Woeful Springboks dish up Brisbane shocker as Rugby Championship charge fades
- WATCH | SA's Ryno Pieterse shown straight red card for horror tackle in Top 14 clash
- Bok ratings: Sobering correction of their abilities after second successive Wallaby humbling
- EXCLUSIVE I Security guards' retirement savings 'blown' on overseas junkets, drinks, cars, FSCA finds
- SA mother to appear in New Zealand court for murder of three daughters
- Karyn Maughan | ConCourt's ugly split on Zuma imprisonment will fuel further attacks on it
- Plans for women-owned bank crash, cooperative has 3 weeks to pay back the money
- 'This was our bright spot' - Palladium and platinum price pullback dampens party for producers
The Springboks return to Rugby Championship action to take on the Wallabies this weekend. How will they fare?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Boks to win by plenty
17% - 1589 votes
The Boks will win, but it'll be tight
55% - 5226 votes
I reckon the Wallabies at home will get the win
21% - 1965 votes
It's too close to call!
8% - 794 votes