The points difference between third place Hurricanes and 10th placed Bulls are 5 points no big deal guys. with these lot anything can still happen. Its ON THE DAY. I honestly believe the tours are taking a lot from our boys. Take as example the Bulls has been on the road eaxctly one month as well as flying from A to Z. The flying never stops. Man that is a long time flying from A to Z, living out a suitcase, away from home. This is killing our boys and no wonder we going downhill not that SARU is concerned at all after all they still get their money. That is why the injuries numbers are high as well. SA Rugby take Merthen's advise - Go NORTH ASAP. It will not surprise me if the Bulls gets inot the palyoffs and my reason they are Home honey home.
- Andy Murray's mom, Judy: I don't think I'll ever forgive Boris Becker
- WATCH | Dan Carter on receiving end of huge hit on club rugby return
- EXPLAINED | When and how will rugby's return to training commence?
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup final was fixed
- Springbok 'bomb squad': Is THIS the man for Flo vacancy?
- ANALYSIS | Bulls' recruitment a triumph of budgeting for Jake White, not spending power
- Boost for local clubs as Tennis SA announces return to play
- Chiliboy Ralepelle's lawyer: There are grounds to appeal 8-year ban
- Steyn's exclusion from high-performance squad casts doubt over Proteas future
- EXPLAINER | What the postponement of CAF competitions means for the PSL
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
47% - 3417 votes
11% - 808 votes
18% - 1318 votes
2% - 143 votes
1% - 60 votes
2% - 154 votes
5% - 373 votes
7% - 533 votes
3% - 229 votes
1% - 63 votes
1% - 57 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 192 votes