The points difference between third place Hurricanes and 10th placed Bulls are 5 points no big deal guys. with these lot anything can still happen. Its ON THE DAY. I honestly believe the tours are taking a lot from our boys. Take as example the Bulls has been on the road eaxctly one month as well as flying from A to Z. The flying never stops. Man that is a long time flying from A to Z, living out a suitcase, away from home. This is killing our boys and no wonder we going downhill not that SARU is concerned at all after all they still get their money. That is why the injuries numbers are high as well. SA Rugby take Merthen's advise - Go NORTH ASAP. It will not surprise me if the Bulls gets inot the palyoffs and my reason they are Home honey home.
- Jake White picks Duane Vermeulen as his first Bulls skipper
- Cyril Ramaphosa hails Brad Binder for lifting South African spirits
- Boks-All Blacks rivalry: We are headed for a new golden age
- Bok star Duane Vermeulen the victim of attempted blackmail
- Pitso on Wits sale: In Europe names remain, in South Africa we change the names
- Khawe on VBS duo refusing to resign: Do they care more about positions than damage done to ANC?
- Grocery club Up Money takes members' food off the table, says NCC
- Sifiso Ntombela | Capacity building - a challenge beyond funding shortages
- Lessons for SA from Sunday afternoon rugby in NZ?
- Estate attorneys raise alarm over access to Cape Town Master's Office during lockdown
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5843 votes
11% - 1447 votes
19% - 2463 votes
2% - 303 votes
1% - 122 votes
2% - 302 votes
5% - 646 votes
8% - 1072 votes
3% - 415 votes
1% - 118 votes
1% - 128 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 378 votes