This problem with the quota system needs to come to an end. If the player desirves to play let him play, if not, why include that player in the team. It is 20 years after Apartheid and our national rugby team is one of the best in the word, I actually hope other countries will start to refuse to compete against SA because of our regulations in sport. This minister seems upset and angry the way the threatens South-African sport if they do not comply. Hope more people agrees with me on this!
- SA players more chilled about north-south debate than one thinks, says Arno Botha
- SA Rugby aiming for mid-September return for local rugby
- The 6 golfers flying SA flag high at PGA Championship
- Will extended lockdown prove beneficial to Boks, SA rugby?
- WATCH | Vincent Kompany meets Percy Tau: 'The Premier League is watching you'
- From player to coach: When jumping the queue is acceptable
- Pitso Mosimane highlights concerns over 'strange' PSL restart ahead of Wits blockbuster
- Novak Djokovic yet to decide on US Open participation
- 'Life has to go on', says new Bloem Celtic coach after Seema's shock exit
- Sprint king Usain Bolt says he 'didn't get fair chance' in football
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5681 votes
11% - 1403 votes
19% - 2381 votes
2% - 290 votes
1% - 112 votes
2% - 287 votes
5% - 628 votes
8% - 1012 votes
3% - 401 votes
1% - 111 votes
1% - 124 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 365 votes