Doesn't matter what we think, CSA will make a decision without concern for the fans or the team. Some reporter needs to ask Norman Arendse what his role was in Graham Smith's retirement, let's get the truth out there. Arendse tried to force Tsami Tsolekile into the starting line for the last test and when Graham threatened to retire there and then just before the start of the test, Arendse backed off but insisted on a last minute change and forced them to drop Quinton de Kok in place of Peterson. Ask the right people and the truth will emerge. Politics is intent on destroying SA cricket.
- New Zealand says Super Rugby must 'adapt quickly' after South Africa bombshell
- CONFIRMED | Pitso Mosimane leaves Mamelodi Sundowns for 'huge' Egyptian opportunity
- Mamelodi Sundowns supporters fearing the worst as reports point to Pitso Mosimane exit
- Sundowns president Patrice Motsepe calls urgent meeting with Pitso Mosimane
- Siya Kolisi, Lukhanyo Am named as captains for Springbok Showdown
- Arrests in R255m asbestos audit corruption case the result of a year-long probe by SIU, Hawks
- DA leadership race: Ntuli and Steenhuisen make separate pleas to delegates as contest heats up
- FIRST TAKE | Ace Magashule surely now in NPA, Hawks' crosshairs, but real danger lurks for Shamila Batohi
- ANALYSIS | Is Gauteng’s plan to ban foreigners from opening businesses in townships unconstitutional?
- Qaanitah Hunter | Can the ANC survive without its corruption protection racket?
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
42% - 7980 votes
11% - 1999 votes
19% - 3642 votes
2% - 469 votes
1% - 172 votes
2% - 448 votes
5% - 931 votes
8% - 1588 votes
3% - 636 votes
1% - 170 votes
1% - 227 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 581 votes