Doesn't matter what we think, CSA will make a decision without concern for the fans or the team. Some reporter needs to ask Norman Arendse what his role was in Graham Smith's retirement, let's get the truth out there. Arendse tried to force Tsami Tsolekile into the starting line for the last test and when Graham threatened to retire there and then just before the start of the test, Arendse backed off but insisted on a last minute change and forced them to drop Quinton de Kok in place of Peterson. Ask the right people and the truth will emerge. Politics is intent on destroying SA cricket.
- Blitzboks cruise to Vancouver Sevens title
- Pirates suspend key midfielder Motshwari after police charge
- Boks shrug off ex-All Black coach's stinging criticism of players: 'His opinion, not ours'
- Still no Cheslin Kolbe for slumping Springboks as All Blacks await
- Paralysed Kiwi cricket great Chris Cairns faces 'greatest challenge'
- Zuma 'ill-advised' to go to African court over ConCourt battle - legal expert
- Elections 2021: Why an analyst thinks the IEC should be concerned about the registration numbers
- Covid-19: No deaths in Western Cape were due to the vaccine, say health officials
- Rosemary Ndlovu burst into tears when asked about murdered lover and father of her child
- Elections 2021: What happens now that the DA has lost its ConCourt bid? We answer six pressing questions
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
59% - 1856 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
17% - 526 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 759 votes