John the best decision Goosen can make is to join the Bulls, for himself that is. I however would prefer him staying where he is. He lacks BMT and is more injured than anything else. Pollard will still shine at the Bulls, give him time he is still a teenager and still has a lot to learn. I will take Pollard over Goosen any day.
- RECAP | 4-try Wallabies put error-prone Springboks to the sword
- Coach Nienaber blasts dismal Springboks: 'Our worst performance since 2018'
- Woeful Springboks dish up Brisbane shocker as Rugby Championship charge fades
- WATCH | SA's Ryno Pieterse shown straight red card for horror tackle in Top 14 clash
- Bok ratings: Sobering correction of their abilities after second successive Wallaby humbling
- EXCLUSIVE I Security guards' retirement savings 'blown' on overseas junkets, drinks, cars, FSCA finds
- SA mother to appear in New Zealand court for murder of three daughters
- Karyn Maughan | ConCourt's ugly split on Zuma imprisonment will fuel further attacks on it
- Plans for women-owned bank crash, cooperative has 3 weeks to pay back the money
- 'This was our bright spot' - Palladium and platinum price pullback dampens party for producers
The Springboks return to Rugby Championship action to take on the Wallabies this weekend. How will they fare?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Boks to win by plenty
17% - 1589 votes
The Boks will win, but it'll be tight
55% - 5226 votes
I reckon the Wallabies at home will get the win
21% - 1965 votes
It's too close to call!
8% - 794 votes