Bulls did really well- they were written off by a lot of people at the start of the season but they worked hard and turned their season around. Though they still have to travel and it looks like all travelling teams struggle. Hopefully the Bulls will continue with their dominance over the Chiefs and secure a few more log points. As for the Sharks they didn't play bad at all they were just out played. They should be back to winning ways soon enough and will hopefully have a successful tour. Hoping for an all SA final.
- 'All Blacks' no longer performing haka after NZ Rugby write to WSU
- Wales great Alun Wyn Jones named captain as British & Irish Lions name squad for SA tour
- Former Stormers, Lions scrumhalf signs for London Irish
- Smith credits Indian cricket for swift return of SA's IPL players but 'not all are home'
- Van der Merwe cracks nod for Lions tour to SA, Stander misses out
- THE ESKOM FILES | La bella vita: The lavish house Eskom exec Hlakudi built with 'bribes'
- 'There's no turning back': Magashule defiance raises talks of his possible expulsion
- Criminal cases opened against skipper of a virus-hit Kenyan cargo ship that docked in Gqeberha
- Emfuleni Municipality: We will pay a monthly flat rate of R600 until they clean our area, say residents
- What does the US support for a waiver of Covid-19 vaccine patent mean? We ask 5 experts
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
40% - 13856 votes
13% - 4314 votes
19% - 6423 votes
3% - 888 votes
1% - 332 votes
2% - 799 votes
5% - 1735 votes
9% - 2927 votes
4% - 1203 votes
1% - 314 votes
1% - 428 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 1150 votes