Is it not plain to see that the sharks are thriving off Jake white? when you have 10 plus Springboks in a team coached by a ex Springbok world cup wining coach you are naturally going to have a huge impact in a tournament like this, The sharks are playing total rugby and have a game plan for every team they play, they are very aggressive and have the physicality to take on any team in the world and when need be can play very tactically as well. unlike the Bulls who yes have won three titles but still think that they can win the tournament by playing their same old boring ineffective game plan. All in all Bulls supporters you may have beaten us once but that victory alone will not win you the tournament, you just have to look at the log to see what i am talking about because you guys clearly can not stand the fact that the sharks are not only the leading team in SA but the whole of the Southern Hemisphere!! SHARKS Played 7 Won 6 - BULLS Played 8 Won 3. SHARKS 1st BULLS 8th Enuff said!!!!
- Percy Tau secures move to Belgian giants Anderlecht
- Eugene Eloff: Turning down Peter de Villiers had nothing to do with colour
- Ireland stun world champions England after epic run-chase
- South African cyclist Daryl Impey to join Chris Froome at Israel Start-Up Nation
- Robert du Preez: Strong, influential... and a Springbok wildcard?
- Graeme Smith defends Mark Boucher appointment: 'The team needed a strong leader'
- 'Rigorous debate' part of 1995 Springboks despite Black Lives Matter drama
- Peter de Villiers recalls calling rugby writers 'rats' and 'deep agendas' in SA rugby
- Super Rugby: The tree trunk strikes again!
- Erik van Rooyen earns PGA Tour temporary membership
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5635 votes
11% - 1399 votes
19% - 2349 votes
2% - 286 votes
1% - 111 votes
2% - 284 votes
5% - 623 votes
8% - 1002 votes
3% - 395 votes
1% - 111 votes
1% - 123 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 363 votes