It is possible Jake but, as a Sharks supporter, i don't believe it's probable based on the way we've been playing this season. Good teams win ugly occasionally but the Sharks have been winning ugly far too often this season. The signs of what happened on Friday have been there for a while. If we get some of our injured players back then we might do well on tour. Swiel hasn't convinced me at flyhalf yet. If he plays we will do well to win 2 out of 4.
- Dlamini-Zuma 'assumes all alcohol is equal', says farmers' organisation
- OPINION | Marred by controversy and soaked in scandal: Is Die Antwoord's House of Zef collapsing?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Fatima Hassan: ‘SA is going down the same route with Covid-19 as with AIDS if we’re not careful’
- DA leadership battle: Nine questions for John Steenhuisen and Mbali Ntuli
- Arendse doubts Black Lives Matter will change cricket, but trumpets Nicholson recommendations for CSA to transform
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5989 votes
11% - 1492 votes
19% - 2580 votes
2% - 314 votes
1% - 126 votes
2% - 308 votes
5% - 667 votes
8% - 1115 votes
3% - 424 votes
1% - 123 votes
1% - 134 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 398 votes