Manage him correctly and u get da best out of him,at 37 nw i think let him play only a few,but he should check his fitness first and foremost, if his desire is there lt him play, look SA PROTEAS didnt respond well but they managed to win the 20series,move on to the next level, TESTS for KALLIS will prolong his career, the other generations said goodbye to the Oneday Games and some just play TESTS, even with KALLIS in the line up, doesnt guarantee victory in the next worldcup, coz he knows hw badly he wants to win it.......
- Former Springbok wing dies of Covid-19 complications
- Ashwell Prince speaks up on racism in cricket: 'Our system is broken'
- EXCLUSIVE | Valke CEO Jurie Coetzee suspended over alleged financial irregularities
- Big Vince stands tall with Lungi Ngidi’s BLM stance
- OPINION | We need to abandon the notion that there is no place for politics in sport
- OPINION | Will domestic cricket's transformed coaching complexion translate to Proteas?
- OPINION | Novak Djokovic under siege: World No 1 to continue ATP dominance?
- THIS Bok trio should be back first into rugby action
- Giovanni van Bronckhorst 'can't imagine' Barcelona without Lionel Messi
- Cricket South Africa stands in solidarity with Black Lives Matter movement
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
46% - 3930 votes
11% - 957 votes
18% - 1523 votes
2% - 172 votes
1% - 73 votes
2% - 177 votes
5% - 430 votes
8% - 666 votes
3% - 279 votes
1% - 65 votes
1% - 65 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 224 votes