Keep politics out of sport. If you are good enough to be selected for a team, regardless of sport or racial demographic, then you should be selected. Full stop. Forcing teams to select players based on any criteria, with race being just one of them, is ridiculous. Destroying sports brands and codes by foprcing selection on political grounds is ludicrous and could end up costing more than it was worth. Leave sport to the sportsmen and sportswomen, and leave politics to the politicians.
- Serena's husband and Reddit co-founder, quits board, seeks black member
- REMEMBERED | Purring precision of Transvaal 'Mean Machine'
- Jonathan Kaplan hails Johan Goosen as schoolboy 'prodigy'
- Minister concerned by rate of transformation in SA sport
- Springbok legend Bryan Habana sympathises with Pieter-Steph du Toit, Malcolm Marx
- Tim Swiel on why a move north could be a good option for SA Rugby
- Sharks assistant Brent Janse van Rensburg: I can now simply coach again
- Pat Lambie: Curwin Bosch has shaken the defence label
- Difficult period ahead for PSL clubs following end of Absa deal
- Pitso Mosimane: I don't have a real No 9 like Mphela anymore
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
55% - 179 votes
11% - 35 votes
14% - 47 votes
1% - 3 votes
1% - 2 votes
1% - 4 votes
6% - 21 votes
6% - 20 votes
2% - 7 votes
0% - 1 votes
1% - 4 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
2% - 5 votes