I thought South Africa is a fair and open county why do they need to still forces black participation after 20 years of independence. I do not see them push whites in to soccer to help color in soccer. I think SARFU is going to get the same results as the Soccer national team. Poor performance and no respect for the national colors of our country because they do not earn it on merit therefore they do not respect and perform and bring disgrace to South African sports. SARFU Please do not pull rugby down to the level of Soccer we still have pride and we support all the blacks coming through on merit.
- Jake White picks Duane Vermeulen as his first Bulls skipper
- Lorch, Shonga dropped from Pirates squad following breach of team protocols
- Lessons for SA from Sunday afternoon rugby in NZ?
- Boks-All Blacks rivalry: We are headed for a new golden age
- Super Rugby Aotearoa trophy damaged during Crusaders celebrations
- ANALYSIS | Is Ramaphosa losing his grip on the NEC? This is what the analysts say
- Private KZN cremators under increasing strain, with one taking 50% more requests per day
- INFOGRAPHICS | Covid-19 surges in KwaZulu-Natal continues as coronavirus testing nationally sees decline
- State capture inquiry: Chair plays peacemaker as former Treasury DG and Van Rooyen's lawyer clash
- EXPLAINER | What happened to the Scorpions, and what should come in its place?
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5852 votes
11% - 1450 votes
19% - 2468 votes
2% - 303 votes
1% - 123 votes
2% - 302 votes
5% - 648 votes
8% - 1074 votes
3% - 416 votes
1% - 118 votes
1% - 128 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 379 votes