Apart from the white people on here complaining about quota players, a few good points have been raised. I don't believe that Behardien is deserving of a place in any format. Quite frankly, I think Kallis should be in there considering his BBL form. He offers much better batting class than Behardien and a truckload more bowling quality than him, too. Australian wickets don't spin well so take Duminy as the spin option, he is a great batsman which is always a plus. Tahir and Harmer will struggle in the bowling sense and Petersen offers little more than the two with the bat so, in Duminy, you have a batsman who can spin, if needed. SA is known for its seam attack, therefore focus on that!
- Tiger crash update: Woods was travelling at 'a greater speed than normal' - LA sheriff
- EXCLUSIVE | Former Bok coach Heyneke Meyer on Kolisi, White, Lions tour and SA's move up north
- Tiger Woods lucky to survive car crash say police, 'recovering' after surgery
- Trump predicts Woods return, Obama: Never count Tiger out
- Tiger Woods' legendary golf career in jeopardy after car crash
- BUDGET | Plenty of 'welcome' surprises but did Mboweni dig himself a hole with social grants?
- Zondo commission hears why it was a 'challenge' to hold Lynne Brown 'accountable'
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Why Zondo Commission is likely to test ANC's notion of 'collective responsibility'
- Proteas: Super-scrapper Linde must be put into new category
- ‘Ramaphosa is not welcome at Nkandla’
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
41% - 12212 votes
12% - 3644 votes
19% - 5555 votes
3% - 771 votes
1% - 295 votes
2% - 695 votes
5% - 1528 votes
8% - 2498 votes
3% - 1039 votes
1% - 269 votes
1% - 377 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 998 votes