Fikile Mbalulu is not chosen for his astuteness at anything, let alone a sports minister. His job is simply to promote the cause of the corrupt ANC agenda, promote the cause of Jacob Zuma, and to cause as much mayhem and disillusionment wherever he goes. Such is the sole mandate of the party-political appointee, irrespective of the damage done to normal society. Intelligence and discernment is replaced by drone-like obedience to the cause of the destructive, and idiocy surpasses logical thought. Racist ears must be scratched before an election, and Ama Bucks' bank account needs to keep getting fed.
- Thami Tsolekile on Graeme Smith: 'The least I expected was an apology'
- Gary Player gives update on wife's cancer battle: 'Her results have been incredible'
- Brutal Bayern hit 8 in stunning defeat of Barcelona
- OBITUARY | Mourning the 'senseless' passing of SA judo star Preston Davids
- Coronavirus brings 'bizarre' finish to Super Rugby Aotearoa
- Dlamini-Zuma 'assumes all alcohol is equal', says farmers' organisation
- Covid-19: How the Muslim community adapted in a pandemic to bury loved ones within 24 hours
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Fatima Hassan: SA going same route with Covid-19 as with AIDS if we're not careful
- Black Proteas and coaches group's reservations over CSA's intentions justified
- OPINION | Business rescue legislation: Still a poisoned chalice
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5999 votes
11% - 1494 votes
19% - 2594 votes
2% - 317 votes
1% - 127 votes
2% - 308 votes
5% - 671 votes
8% - 1116 votes
3% - 426 votes
1% - 123 votes
1% - 136 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 400 votes