Well nice to know fans are still fickle and are mostly clueless... Last season Morkel was our second best T20 bowler behind Steyn. So judging him useless based on two matches when he has been our second best and most consistent bowler for the last five years is pathetic! And Amla's contribution today was invaluable! He had to play the anchor role for the team... Duminy played exceptionally well but Amla's contribution was almost as valuable! And since Amla is too slow up front, let us drop QDK as well. Turns out Amla has a HIGHER strike rate in T20 international cricket! Oh and Pakistan should drop Umar Akmal... Yeah he scored 94 but his strike rate is only 120... Way too slow for T20 cricket! Only just higher than Amla!!!! Turns out strike rate is not that important, as in ALL forms of the game it is your average that is key. Take Albie and Miller for example - both have 140+ strike rates. Yet Amla has scored more than both combined so far... I wonder whose contribution has been more valuable? Slow and steady Amla or blink and their are out Albie and Miller?????
- Thami Tsolekile on Graeme Smith: 'The least I expected was an apology'
- Gary Player gives update on wife's cancer battle: 'Her results have been incredible'
- Brutal Bayern hit 8 in stunning defeat of Barcelona
- OBITUARY | Mourning the 'senseless' passing of SA judo star Preston Davids
- Coronavirus brings 'bizarre' finish to Super Rugby Aotearoa
- Dlamini-Zuma 'assumes all alcohol is equal', says farmers' organisation
- Covid-19: How the Muslim community adapted in a pandemic to bury loved ones within 24 hours
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Fatima Hassan: SA going same route with Covid-19 as with AIDS if we're not careful
- Black Proteas and coaches group's reservations over CSA's intentions justified
- OPINION | Business rescue legislation: Still a poisoned chalice
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5999 votes
11% - 1494 votes
19% - 2593 votes
2% - 317 votes
1% - 127 votes
2% - 308 votes
5% - 671 votes
8% - 1116 votes
3% - 426 votes
1% - 123 votes
1% - 136 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 400 votes