Moyes may have "built" the team at Everton but he did nothing with those players and kept most of them, especially theyoungsters, on the bench or played them out of position. Sure we have used the loan system, that's what it's there for. We just used it a lot better than other clubs (read Arsenal, who's own laon player scored a winner the other day!). We'll probably buy one or two of them anyway. Fact is, Moyes is a negative manager, brings on defenders to defend a lead whereas Martinez brings on strikers to increase a lead. Moyes played Naismith out of position, Martinez made him a striker and gave him free run. Stones is another player that Moyes would never have used at all! Sorry mate, Moyes is not welcome back at Goodison, not now, not ever.
- SA players more chilled about north-south debate than one thinks, says Arno Botha
- SA Rugby aiming for mid-September return for local rugby
- The 6 golfers flying SA flag high at PGA Championship
- Will extended lockdown prove beneficial to Boks, SA rugby?
- WATCH | Vincent Kompany meets Percy Tau: 'The Premier League is watching you'
- From player to coach: When jumping the queue is acceptable
- Pitso Mosimane highlights concerns over 'strange' PSL restart ahead of Wits blockbuster
- Novak Djokovic yet to decide on US Open participation
- 'Life has to go on', says new Bloem Celtic coach after Seema's shock exit
- Sprint king Usain Bolt says he 'didn't get fair chance' in football
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5681 votes
11% - 1403 votes
19% - 2381 votes
2% - 290 votes
1% - 112 votes
2% - 287 votes
5% - 628 votes
8% - 1012 votes
3% - 401 votes
1% - 111 votes
1% - 124 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 365 votes