you really think it makes a difference after the game to moan about a bad ref, on match day if you are a good team you have to play the refs bad calls. i agree that the ref is an idiot but you as a rugby player should play the situation to the best of your abilities leave the ref and hopefully somebody at sanzar was also watching his poor performance and let them deal with his idiocy.
- Argentina coach slams 'disrespectful' captains photo shoot including Kolisi, Hooper, Savea
- LIVE | IPL - Royal Challengers ease to 54 run victory over Mumbai Indians
- Anthony Joshua's reign as world heavyweight champion over after Oleksandr Usyk loss
- All Blacks boss Foster: Boks aren't 'boring', they're 'ruthless, clinical'
- Bok captain Kolisi after All Blacks defeat: 'I don't know where it went wrong'
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
58% - 3196 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
18% - 960 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 1311 votes