Our problem lies in our bowling department. Donald was a great player, but I don't think he is a good coach. Not once since he has been appointed has he came up with a good bowling tactic. It always seems to backfire, and in test matches, the coaching staff always figure out where to bowl on day 5 of the match, while we can sit on our couches and figure it out on day 1. How can we not learn to bowl yorkers? People say it's too predictable - you are right. It is predictable...but what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Cause there is nothing you can do. Just look at the death bowling of Sri Lanka in the final, with a well-set Kholi, and 'best-finisher' Dhoni.
- Pirates suspend key midfielder Motshwari after police charge
- Boks shrug off ex-All Black coach's stinging criticism of players: 'His opinion, not ours'
- Blitzboks cruise to Vancouver Sevens title
- Still no Cheslin Kolbe for slumping Springboks as All Blacks await
- All Black Test: ‘Eskom’ to turn Bok lights back on?
- Limpopo MEC takes News24 to court on urgent basis over The Eskom Files slush fund allegations
- Zuma 'ill-advised' to go to African court over ConCourt battle - legal expert
- Elections 2021: Why an analyst thinks the IEC should be concerned about the registration numbers
- Hlophe does not want Gauteng judges to decide his impeachment case because of Mlambo 'bias'
- The Dark Side of Motherhood | Local mom shares how she almost drowned her baby son, then herself
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
59% - 2021 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
17% - 576 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 809 votes