It in needles to say that over the past months there has been a lot said on the subject, on this specific incident , what screen was he watching? On the replays screened by SS1 there is no way that the official could by 100% that a bite took place? What he perceives is not relevant here,he must see the bite surly? I don't know what the answer is , we get controversial calls week after week and week after week Andre Watson backs his guys , wake up , the crowds pay good money to watch rugby not a linesmen wanting fame and as for WR , if that is all we have in the cupboard then Andre Watson has a major challenge
- Kaizer Chiefs suspend Bobby Motaung for violating lockdown regulations
- Can SA rugby really afford to 'bin' the Crusaders?
- PSL adopts 5 substitutions rule for remaining fixtures
- Impact of Springbok Rugby World Cup win being felt in the south
- OPINION | CSA must ensure that Graeme Smith receives full, unequivocal backing
- Graeme Smith defends Mark Boucher appointment: 'The team needed a strong leader'
- 'Rigorous debate' part of 1995 Springboks despite Black Lives Matter drama
- Peter de Villiers recalls calling rugby writers 'rats' and 'deep agendas' in SA rugby
- Super Rugby: The tree trunk strikes again!
- Erik van Rooyen earns PGA Tour temporary membership
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
45% - 5581 votes
11% - 1384 votes
18% - 2317 votes
2% - 280 votes
1% - 109 votes
2% - 282 votes
5% - 613 votes
8% - 992 votes
3% - 393 votes
1% - 109 votes
1% - 119 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 361 votes