Mutsa, you achieve by competing fairly at the highest level, being a quota player in a team is not fair nor is it an achievement. Everybody in SA is free to achieve, but not everybody believes they need an unfair advantage to do it. And what is all this about sharing, sharing what, the sports teams? Do you not understand the very nature of competitive sports? And competitive life in general?
- Dlamini-Zuma 'assumes all alcohol is equal', says farmers' organisation
- OPINION | Marred by controversy and soaked in scandal: Is Die Antwoord's House of Zef collapsing?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Fatima Hassan: ‘SA is going down the same route with Covid-19 as with AIDS if we’re not careful’
- DA leadership battle: Nine questions for John Steenhuisen and Mbali Ntuli
- Arendse doubts Black Lives Matter will change cricket, but trumpets Nicholson recommendations for CSA to transform
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5989 votes
11% - 1492 votes
19% - 2580 votes
2% - 314 votes
1% - 126 votes
2% - 308 votes
5% - 667 votes
8% - 1115 votes
3% - 424 votes
1% - 123 votes
1% - 134 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 398 votes