The problem already started in 2008 with their support for Luke Watson. Coloured politics come before rugby in the Western Cape. The is part of the problem. WP don't look after their young talent and have become complacent due to the unwavering support of their fans. Things deteriorated further after Rassie left. Hopefully they now got the message loud and clear - leave politics out of sport.
- Simon Harmer's rising stats make for SA hot potato
- Lorch, Shonga dropped from Pirates squad following breach of team protocols
- Reinach eyes Springbok No 9 jersey with Pollard partnership at Montpellier
- Entrepreneurial Monde Hadebe's return to rugby after doping ban: 'It's not about redemption'
- ANALYSIS | Orlando Pirates under scrutiny after protocol breach
- EXPLAINER | How much tax did government lose with tobacco, booze ban... and what's lockdown Level 2?
- ANALYSIS | Is Ramaphosa losing his grip on the NEC? This is what the analysts say
- Ron Derby | Can we trust the ANC and its inner sanctum of 'old men' to recast this economy?
- Private KZN cremators under increasing strain, with one taking 50% more requests per day
- There was so much hate: Author of Finding Freedom opens up about royal bombshell book
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5878 votes
11% - 1458 votes
19% - 2500 votes
2% - 304 votes
1% - 123 votes
2% - 304 votes
5% - 654 votes
8% - 1083 votes
3% - 416 votes
1% - 120 votes
1% - 129 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 381 votes