It's clearly pretty darn difficult to pull the wool over the eyes of the sporting-mad Sport24 readers!
We were confident we would have you stumped by the below 10 pictures of sporting legends before they were famous.
While we did manage to successfully baffle some of you, the eagle-eyed among you had us mightily impressed by your identification skills!
The 10 answers as below...
1. Six-time Formula One drivers' championship winner LEWIS HAMILTON (aged 10)
2. Former Arsenal coach ARSENE WENGER while still coach of French side Nancy in 1984.
3. England legend GARY LINEKER during his playing days for Leicester City in 1979.
4. Former women's marathon world record holder PAULA RADCLIFFE back in 1988.
5. ANDY MURRAY in action in an Under-14 tournament in 1999. Now a 3-time Grand Slam winner.
6. Maestro on the snooker table and youngest ever world champion, STEPHEN HENDRY, in 1983.
7. Indian cricket superstar VIRAT KOHLI as a 19-year-old in 2008.
8. Bjorn Borg (left) alongside then 8-year-old ANDRE AGASSI in 1978. Borg would win 11 Grand Slams, Agassi eight.
9. Former FIFA president SEPP BLATTER while still a Longines employee in 1981.
10. Former Manchester United coach SIR ALEX FERGUSON in 1967 during his Glasgow Rangers playing days in his native Scotland