Sorry, this category has no content yet.
- 'I've never experienced AB de Villiers to be racist,' says former Proteas manager Moosajee
- Australian ex-cricket star and popular commentator Michael Slater arrested
- Ex-Proteas chief selector asked AB to pick and choose series but he opted to retire: 'I begged him'
- Broos' Bafana jump whopping seven places in latest FIFA rankings
- Proteas centurion Rassie vd Dussen learnt not to panic in high-score chase to beat Pakistan
- 'ANC too big to fail' - Thabo Mbeki calls on citizens to keep ANC in check
- Abandoned R32m taxi rank provides this Gauteng community with a lifeline
- Cape Town granny, 70, assures Ramaphosa she'll vote ANC after he promises to build her a new home
- Spike in mental health cases at emergency rooms as lockdown eases - WC health officials
- Adriaan Basson | No Mr Zuma, your own lawyer 'leaked' your medical letter to the public
After the opening weekend of URC action, what did you make of the South African struggles?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It exposed the quality of South African rugby...
38% - 2082 votes
There were positives to take
7% - 364 votes
We shouldn't read too much into one weekend
17% - 910 votes
It will take the SA sides time to adjust to the new competition
39% - 2153 votes