Cape Town - Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien had no qualms with choosing a Team of the Week as the minnows stun the English Premiership 'Big Guns'.
English Premiership Team of the Week 15:
1. Artur Boruc (Bournemouth) - The veteran 'keeper put together seven saves to claim a clean sheet and an away victory over Chelsea.
2. Chris Smalling (Manchester United) - While wearing the captains armband in Wayne Rooney's absence the defender has controlled United's defence in their goalless stalemate.
3. Winston Reid (West Ham United) - The defender handled the likes of Marouane Fellaini and Anthony Martial in a professional manner.
4. John Stones (Everton) - The youngster just does his basics right and when he becomes comfortable can attack.
5. Adam Smith (Bournemouth) - A clean sheet against a depleting Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and Smith put in a hardworking shift.
6. Riyad Mahrez (Leicester City) - Three goals. What more can we say of Mahrez?
7. Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) - Ramsey gets the nod ahead of United's Moussa Sissoko as the Welshman starts to pick up form.
8. Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle United) - One goal deflected off Martin Skrtel and the other a clear cut finish - the Dutchman is becoming comfortable in the EPL.
9. Xherdan Shaqiri (Stoke City) - Assisted both goals in Stoke's 2-0 win over Manchester City.
10. Odion Ighalo (Watford) - Set up the first goal and then added his name to the tally later on the in game.
11. Marko Arnautovic (Stoke City) - Despite two pin-point passes from Shaqiri the striker had to do some serious work to put the ball behind the net.
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien on Twitter: @tash23vard