Cape Town - Liverpool and Chelsea were rampant against their respective opponents this past weekend and make up most of the EPL Team of the Week.
English Premiership Team of the Week 26:
1. Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion) – The Englishman sneaks in the starting XI ahead of some fantastic goalkeeping displays this past weekend.
2. Nathan Clyne (Liverpool) – A real energetic performance from the former Saints right-back. He completed the 90-minutes with a goal to his name in dominant Reds display.
3. Jonas Olsson (West Bromwich Albion) – The defender’s goal was the difference at the end of their Everton tie but a stern defensive performance as well by the Swede.
4. John O’Shea (Sunderland) – The former Manchester United centre-back kept his former side yearning for a goal at the Stadium of Light.
5. Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur) – When Roy Hodgson names his Euro 2016 squad, the young left-back should surely be in his plans. Has had a great season so far.
6. N'Golo Kante (Leicester City) – The ball thief and was the reason for many of the Foxes counter attacks.
7. Emre Can (Liverpool) – The German is starting to come into his role and taking control of midfield despite a poor Aston Villa side. Can needs a suitable partner and Klopp’s central pairing would be complete.
8. Pedro (Chelsea) – The Spaniard scored a brace as Chelsea dismantled Newcastle United.
9. Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool) – His back to his old tricks again. The Brazilian’s spark was surely missed by Jurgen Klopp’s charges.
10. Willian (Chelsea) – Guus Hiddink’s most consistent player this season has gotten another assist and another goal for the Brazilian. Can Chelsea push themselves further up the log?
11. Troy Deeney (Watford) – An inspirational leader continues to prove that minnows can surely rise in the EPL.
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien on Twitter: @tash23vard