Cape Town - Manchester United and Chelsea nab two places each in this week's EPL Team of the Week as chosen by Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien.
English Premiership Team of the Week 27:
1. Heurelho Gomes (Watford) - The Brazilian made three vital saves to ensure his side stay in the game and at least grab a point against a hungry Bournemouth.
2. Branislav Ivanovic (Chelsea) - The defender wore the armband in John Terry's absence and did a wonderful job in leading his side to a victory with last gasp goal on the 89th minute.
3. Wes Morgan (Leicester City) - The captain continues to keep the Foxes defensive woes at bay alongside Robert Huth. City's sixth clean sheet
4. Craig Dawson (West Bromwich Albion) - The Baggies second and last goal was all the defender's doing. Headed a powerful goal of his own and set up Berahino's winner with a volley pass.
5. Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur) - Was an energetic pump for Spurs on the left side. His late goal assured the London side keep the pressure on Leicester.
6. Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea) - Equalised for the Blues and then went on to inspire his side to eventually win the game.
7. Ander Herrera (Manchester United) - One of the Spaniard's better games this season and worked well alongside Schneiderlin.
8. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) - The 25-year old scored but they way he ran through Sunderland's defence for the goal seemed effortless.
9. Marko Arnautovic (Stoke City) - A brace with a penalty and close range netted goal.
10. Saido Berahino (West Bromwich Albion) - Back in Tony Pulis' plans and back to scoring for the forward.
11. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) - What a week for the 18-year-old - two in Europe and then another two against Arsenal, all of a sudden United have no more striker woes.
Let us know on Twitter @sport24news who would make your side!
Follow Sport24's Tashreeq Vardien on Twitter: @tash23vard