Cape Town - England
keeper Joe Hart said he does not think Manchester City will price him
out of a transfer away from the club, but revealed he has not yet
received any offers.
Hart, 30, spent last season on loan at Torino in Serie A after being frozen out at Man City by Pep Guardiola.
City brought in Claudio Bravo as Hart’s replacement and last week they forked out £35m for Brazilian keeper Ederson Moraes from Benfica.
“I would love to give you a poker-straight answer, but I’ve got nothing at the moment,” Hart said after playing for England in Saturday’s 2-2 draw with Scotland.
"I need an offer first and then I need to work out my options if I have choices," he added.
"I'm not a kid any more, I can't just pack my stuff like a 19, 17-year-old and go on loan. I am a 30-year-old man with stuff I need to organise. I like stability.
"I've got nothing at the moment because I think people are focused on international duty and respecting that players are focusing on international duty," he added.
Hart has been linked with a move to the London Stadium with West Ham, although a large transfer fee could deter the Hammers.
"I certainly don't think [City] are going to try and price me out of a move,” said Hart, adding that he doesn’t know what the asking price is.
"I think there's enough respect between the player and club,” he added.
"We're going to work together, there's no point in working against each other. They are going in their direction and I need to go in mine."