Argentina striker Paulo Dybala said on Saturday that he has become the third Juventus player to test positive for coronavirus.
"Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that we have received the Covid-19 test results and that Oriana (Sabatini, his girlfriend) and I are positive," the 26-year-old tweeted.
"Fortunately, we are perfectly fine. Thank you for your messages."
Italian champions Juventus said that Dybala had been self-isolating since on Wednesday.
"He will continue to be monitored. He is well and is asymptomatic," said the club in a statement.
Team-mates Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi have also tested positive for the disease which has claimed almost 800 lives in the country.
Hi everyone, I just wanted just to inform you that we have received the results for the Covid-19 test and both Oriana and I have tested positive. Luckily we are in perfect conditions. Thanks for your messages.— Paulo Dybala (@PauDybala_JR) March 21, 2020