Johannesburg - Five CAF Confederation Cup group facts ahead of matchday 1 this weekend.
- The 312 group matches since the competition debuted in 2004 have resulted in 183 home victories, 59 away victories and 70 draws.
- A total of 727 goals have been scored at an average of 2.3 per match. The highest season average was 2.7 (2006, 2007, 2008) and the lowest 1.7 (2015).
- Ismaily of Egypt and Entente Setif of Algeria share the record winning margin through 6-0 victories over FC 105 of Gabon and Santos of Angola respectively.
- AC Leopards of Congo Brazzaville achieved the biggest away victory when they defeated Coton Sport of Cameroon 4-0 in Garoua three years ago.
- Etoile Sahel of Tunisia won all six matches in 2006 while Fello Stars of Guinea in 2005 and JS Kabylie of Algeria in 2011 lost all six.