Absa Premiership

Keep or Sell? Mosimane yet to make a decision on Brockie

Jeremy Brockie (PA/Supplied)
Jeremy Brockie (PA/Supplied)

Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane will wait to confirm his new signings before deciding on Jeremy Brockie.

Mosimane, who is yet to sign an extension to his current deal at Downs, recently said he was 80% complete with his off-season transfer plans.

With all sporting activities on hold as a result of the coronavirus, and players and agents spread far and wide, there is only so much Mosimane can do.

He must now wait to confirm his new signings before making a decision on whether or not to recall Brockie from his loan with Maritzburg United.

Speaking to TimesLIVE, Mosimane said: "We haven’t decided to be honest‚ it is one of those late decisions.

"We have to decide with the whole technical team and the management. At the moment we are a little bit worried about the ones we want to bring in because they'll sign with other people.

"The contracts of some of them are coming to an end and some of them have a year left‚ with a year left it's the best time to pitch."

- TEAMtalk media