- Fulsome Matfield apology for harsh TV words on Bok player
- WATCH | Ultimate show of respect between skippers Kolisi, Savea ahead of landmark 100th Test
- Lions roar enough to get United Rugby Champs campaign off to fine start
- LIVE | IPL - Dhoni, Raina help Chennai Super Kings ease to victory against RCB
- Springboks must invoke the spirit of '98 - ex-Bok wing
- The EFF's Vuyani Pambo on politics, his religious upbringing and why he led #FeesMustFall
- Best friends collide in mid-air parachute crash in Mpumalanga – with devastating results
- John Matisonn | Lobbyists target Biden’s climate plan
- Drum 70th | John Kani speaks to us about the longevity of his career and what Drum has meant to him over the years
- OPINION | Alet Law: Earth is changing in terrifying ways. How to calm your climate anxiety
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
58% - 3167 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
18% - 950 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 1300 votes