- Fulsome Matfield apology for harsh TV words on Bok player
- WATCH | Ultimate show of respect between skippers Kolisi, Savea ahead of landmark 100th Test
- Lions roar enough to get United Rugby Champs campaign off to fine start
- LIVE | IPL - Dhoni, Raina help Chennai Super Kings ease to victory against RCB
- Springboks must invoke the spirit of '98 - ex-Bok wing
- Spur 2.0: Out with the Native American imagery, in with 'fresh'
- EXCLUSIVE | 'Lauren, if you ever read this, I understand': IVF friend of Lauren Dickason says it could've been her
- Telkom is listing its mast business - and Openserve will be next
- Ramaphosa explains why former higher education DG was placed on precautionary suspension
- 40% of wastewater treatment plants don't work, putting pressure on already stretched supply
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
58% - 3166 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
18% - 950 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 1300 votes