Auckland - Who said what on Twitter about Tuesday's Cricket World Cup semi-final at Eden Park, where New Zealand beat South Africa by four wickets.
"Bloody love Cricket ..."
- Former England captain Michael Vaughan
"Bloody hell #GrantElliot is a stud 4 New Zealand! My god what a finish! & no offense but nice "injury" timeout from Steyne @cricketworldcup."
- Retired Australian tennis player Rennae Stubbs
"Grant Elliot - take a bow!"
- Kevin Pietersen on his fellow South African
"What a game. Whats the 1st thing you when u win a semi? Everyone cleans there boots for Oz customs."
- New Zealand batsman Ross Taylor
"Holy moly! Shot of the tournament?! #AB."
- Pietersen after AB de Villiers carts a huge six off Corey Anderson just a ball after being dropped on 38
"I wonder if SA will read their Duckworth Lewis sheet correctly this time? #hopenot."
- Former New Zealand player Scott Styris
"That was as good as sport gets. Don't think the SA boys will be sending Mr Duckworth and Lewis a Xmas card anytime soon."
- Former Australian Test player Ed Cowan
"What an unbelievable game. So proud of the @BLACKCAPS and what they have achieved. Also feel the raw pain of @OfficialCSA on an amazing day."
- Ex-New Zealand captain Stephen Fleming
"Still proud of my boys, good fight thru out the game. Great game of cricket by u buggers. U can stand up tall and b proud of ur perfomance."
- South Africa international Lonwabo Tsotsobe
"What a semi final! I feel for the SA boys. Well done to NZ."
- Sri Lanka's recently retired batting star Mahela Jayawardene