Halfway in the Super 15 pools and definitely the best Sharks start in like, for ever! Am however concerned they only seem to perform at home…. can’t ignore they have only played two away games whereby they lost to an insignificant Bulls team and struggled to score tries against the lowly Lions, even with 70% possession. Must admit I am a little concerned that the second half of the pool season consists of a 4 week tour down under and only 2 home games. It’s always the second half that shows a team’s true metal!
- The new Os du Randt and 'Rocket Man' - Jake White's young Bulls bolters this weekend
- Coaches pick star-studded teams for Springbok 'Green' v 'Gold' trial match
- Will players take a knee when South African rugby restarts?
- Ex-Bok centre Andre Snyman chats to Sport24
- Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje inspire Delhi Capitals win over Chennai Super Kings
- Gupta-linked front donated R10m to ANC weeks before Transnet, Free State, kickbacks flowed through it
- KwaSizabantu exposé: Ocean Racing Series backs aQuellé and 'massive positive impact' the company has made
- UCT threatens to suspend its Ombud over 'allegations of misconduct'
- OPINION | The 7 deadly investment biases, Part 7: Groupthink
- Your 'style guide' as SA rugby's big four kick off
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
42% - 7820 votes
11% - 1968 votes
19% - 3577 votes
3% - 464 votes
1% - 171 votes
2% - 441 votes
5% - 915 votes
8% - 1546 votes
3% - 615 votes
1% - 168 votes
1% - 217 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 571 votes