A couple of years ago I managed a restaurant and my senior manager Mdu was also a huge Rugby fan(He was a Zulu from KZN and played for Michael House, I think). He put it in perspective: The day that a Soweto, Atteridgeville, Mamelodi etc. High School can compete with Grey College, Affies, Boys High etc. on a regular basis. Then we will have a great wealth of black players. Until that happens there is no need for political grand standing about quotas. Another issue is the amount of money it costs for Supplements, food and gym to be able to attain the right size to play Rugby, unfortunately the government isn't pumping in the right money into townships to rectify this.
- Nick Kyrgios 'unbelievably rude and vicious' - commentator Annabel Croft
- Raw but intriguing: Bulls boast a treasure trove of centres
- Will extended lockdown prove beneficial to Boks, SA rugby?
- WATCH | Vincent Kompany meets Percy Tau: 'The Premier League is watching you'
- Arno Botha: Bulls' prodigal son or not, I'm here to make a difference
- From player to coach: When jumping the queue is acceptable
- Pitso Mosimane highlights concerns over 'strange' PSL restart ahead of Wits blockbuster
- Novak Djokovic yet to decide on US Open participation
- 'Life has to go on', says new Bloem Celtic coach after Seema's shock exit
- Sprint king Usain Bolt says he 'didn't get fair chance' in football
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5669 votes
11% - 1401 votes
19% - 2374 votes
2% - 290 votes
1% - 111 votes
2% - 286 votes
5% - 627 votes
8% - 1011 votes
3% - 401 votes
1% - 111 votes
1% - 124 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 365 votes