Why not have the best of both worlds? 3 teams in S/R and 3 in Euro. They can swap every now and then through whichever method they choose. We will have 6 local teams playing competitive rugby abroad and local. Then do away with the double derby's as it looks like we want to kill each other on the field. Less teams playing S/R meaning less games (less injuries), but more competitive.
- David Mabuza in China: Presidency silent on whether it paid for ANC trip
- Dlamini-Zuma 'assumes all alcohol is equal', says farmers' organisation
- OPINION | Marred by controversy and soaked in scandal: Is Die Antwoord's House of Zef collapsing?
- Xander Bylsma prosecutor: 'He's a cold-blooded, callous killer and an evil human being'
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Fatima Hassan: ‘SA is going down the same route with Covid-19 as with AIDS if we’re not careful’
What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
44% - 5989 votes
11% - 1492 votes
19% - 2580 votes
2% - 314 votes
1% - 126 votes
2% - 308 votes
5% - 667 votes
8% - 1115 votes
3% - 424 votes
1% - 123 votes
1% - 134 votes
MMA / WWE / UFC
3% - 398 votes