- Kwagga, Lood start as Boks shake up bench for 100th All Blacks Test
- 'We were in driving seat': Black cricket administrators need to look in mirror, says Cassim Docrat
- Mentor hails late, 'angelic' amputee-athlete Xolani Luvuno: 'He baked cakes with crumbs'
- Bok loosie Wiese cited: 'A player must not physically abuse anyone'
- LIVE | IPL - Final over bowling heroics sees Rajasthan Royals pip Punjab Kings
- Systems down: Courts face backlog crisis as justice dept ransomware hack bites
- 'Definitely not rooted in science': Health experts slam UK's decision to keep SA on red list
- Howard Feldman | Zuma's approach to African Court: It is just more shenanigans
- Karpowership rocks the boat with 3 licences, despite legal fights and environmental concerns
- Melanie Verwoerd | Teenage pregnancy and statutory rape: More must be done to put offenders in jail
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
59% - 2965 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
18% - 891 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 1208 votes