- RECAP | Jordie Barrett converts late penalty as All Blacks edge Springboks in thriller
- Springboks scrap, kick and claw their way to agonising All Black defeat
- Bok ratings: Tigerish troops undone by their own ‘virus’
- All Blacks boss Foster: Boks aren't 'boring', they're 'ruthless, clinical'
- Bok assistant coach Stick on criticism from NZ press: 'We don't care what they think'
- 'Audacity': Four years into life sentence, Carl Schoombie's killer applies for medical parole
- ANALYSIS | Food prices are soaring. Here's how SA's top food producers are keeping up
- The EFF's Vuyani Pambo on politics, his religious upbringing and why he led #FeesMustFall
- Best friends collide in mid-air parachute crash in Mpumalanga – with devastating results
- John Matisonn | Lobbyists target Biden’s climate plan
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
58% - 3179 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
18% - 953 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 1303 votes