- RECAP | Jordie Barrett converts late penalty as All Blacks edge Springboks in thriller
- Fulsome Matfield apology for harsh TV words on Bok player
- Lions roar enough to get United Rugby Champs campaign off to fine start
- WATCH | Ultimate show of respect between skippers Kolisi, Savea ahead of landmark 100th Test
- Bok assistant coach Stick on criticism from NZ press: 'We don't care what they think'
- 'Audacity': Four years into life sentence, Carl Schoombie's killer applies for medical parole
- The EFF's Vuyani Pambo on politics, his religious upbringing and why he led #FeesMustFall
- Best friends collide in mid-air parachute crash in Mpumalanga – with devastating results
- John Matisonn | Lobbyists target Biden’s climate plan
- OPINION | Do you really need all that money? How entrepreneurs can refine their funding pitches
With the Springboks losing their last two matches against Australia, how concerned are you?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Very concerned! Something is not right ...
59% - 3174 votes
I'm not worried. Every team has a bad game. The Boks will bounce back.
18% - 951 votes
It's too early to tell. Let's see how they go against the All Blacks.
24% - 1300 votes