Star Springbok flank Pieter-Steph du Toit ranks fifth on a popular UK scribe's list of rugby's 10 best players.
Owen Slot, a rugby writer for The Times, compiled the list and picked England lock Maro Itoje as the best player in the world.
Du Toit, who was named 2019 World Rugby Player of the Year, is hot property around the globe and believed to be in high demand from several overseas clubs.
However, he is only picked at No 5 on this list, with Springbok wing Cheslin Kolbe also cracking the nod at No 6.
All Blacks flyhalf Beauden Barrett is at No 2, with France scrumhalf Antoine Dupont and Fiji wing Semi Radradra also ahead of Du Toit.
The Times' 10 best rugby players:
1. Maro Itoje (England, lock)
2. Beauden Barrrett (New Zealand, flyhalf)
3. Antoine Dupont (France, scrumhalf)
4. Semi Radradra (Fiji, wing)
5. Pieter-Steph du Toit (South Africa, flank)
6. Cheslin Kolbe (South Africa, wing)
7. Brodie Retallick (New Zealand, lock),
8. Ardie Savea (New Zealand, loose forward)
9. Kyle Sinckler (England, prop)
10. Tom Curry (England, loose forward)
- Compiled by Sport24 staff